Nominations for the TIARA 2021 Talent Tech Star Awards will open on 4th February, with several new award categories added to this year’s campaign.
“The TIARA Talent Tech Star Awards shine a spotlight on the best HR and Recruitment technology solutions for employers, recruiters, candidates and contractors,” said Alex Evans, Programme Director of TALiNT Partners. “We are building on last year’s successful launch to recognise new areas of excellence, innovation and growth with new awards for 2021. These include: The Diversity & Inclusion Solution of the Year, The Talent Tech Scale-Up Award, and The Talent Tech Leader of the Year.”
Winners of the inaugural TIARA Talent Tech Star Awards in 2020 included JoinedUp, TribePad, People Group, Paiger, PredictiveHire, LearnAmp, Odro, SourceBreaker and Clear Review – which was also crowned Champion of Champions. For more information about winners, visit https://talenttech.tiara.talint.co.uk/winners/.
“Each of the ten winners from last year’s Talent Tech Star Awards were championing transformation and innovation in different parts of the talent ecosystem, from candidate experience, compliance and marketing to learning, onboarding and workforce management,” said Chair of Judges Martin McCourt, the former Dyson CEO who is now Chairman and Non Executive Director of companies including Weber, HeadBox, Lightfoot, FreeFlow Technologies and The learning Curve Group.
“As a TIARA judge, I’m looking for something that drives outcomes, productivity, efficiency and actually improves the business. It takes more than good financial performance, well-executed innovation, and customer service to win awards. It has to be exemplary to inspire others to aspire to greater ambition and impact. That’s what transforms industries.”
The Talent Tech Star Awards also recognise tech solutions offered by umbrella companies. Phil Pluck, CEO of the FCSA will join the TIARA judging to review the Workforce, Contractor and Compliance award categories.
This year’s TIARA judges bring together an influential group of senior HR and Recruitment industry leaders, investors, and advisors to make a TIARA Talent Tech Star Award a powerful and prestigious endorsement. The 2021 panel includes:
- Adam Hawkins, Head of Search & Staffing UK&I, EMEA, LinkedIN
- Chris Gray, Sales and Marketing Director, ManpowerGroup UK
- Debra Sparshott, Employer Programme Director, TALiNT Partners
- Devyani Vaishampayan, Managing Partner, HR TECH Partnership
- Kirstie Kelly-Batt, HR Tech Investor & Advisor
- Laurie Padua, MD, Talent Collective
- Martin Ewings, Brand & Operations Director, Experis
- Michael Rendell, Founder Partner, Nala Ventures
- Mike Lander, CEO, Piscari
- Parveen Dhanda, Head of Programmes/Future Fifty, Tech Nation
- Phil Pluck, CEO, FCSA
- Philip Ellis, CEO, Optima Corporate Finance
- Sophie Devonshire, CEO, The Marketing Society
- Tiffany St James, Founder, Transmute
Visit https://talenttech.tiara.talint.co.uk/register-your-interest/ for updates on the TIARA 2021 Talent Tech Star Awards and information about this year’s award categories. Winners will be announced at a TIARA Awards Gala Lunch on Friday 2nd July at the IET, Savoy Place in London.