The Freelancer & Contractor Services Association (FCSA) has partnered with TALiNT Partners and the Talent Tech Star Awards to launch a new accolade – The FCSA Contractor Solution of the Year.
“The Talent Tech Star Awards (TTSAs) celebrate the solutions and providers transforming recruitment and talent acquisition,” said Alex Evans, Programme Director of TALiNT Partners. “The TTSAs are part of TALiNT Partners’ TIARA programme, which recognises excellence in delivery, innovation with impact, sustainable value and growth across the talent acquisition eco-system.”
A campaign to highlight the vital role of suppliers and solution providers to the recruitment and talent acquisition industry will profile finalists and winners in TALiNT International, which is distributed to over 52,000 In-house, Agency, and RPO leaders.
“The FCSA is proud to sponsor an award that recognises the value delivered by our sector to the UK’s growing population of freelance and contract workers at a time when they need support more than ever,” said Julia Kermode, CEO of the FCSA. As part of its sponsorship of this award, all FCSA members qualify for a 50% discount on entries for the Talent Tech Star Awards.
Julia Kermode joins a distinguished panel of judges who will provide a powerful endorsement and valuable feedback as part of a rigorous three stage process. This panel of buyers, investors and advisers includes:
- Adam Hawkins, Head of Search & Staffing, UK&I, LinkedIn
- Umerah Akram, Head of Elite UK, London Stock Exchange Group
- Michael Rendell, Founder Partner at Nala Ventures & Investments LLP & former Partner and Head of Innovation and Transformation at PwC
- Parveen Dhanda, Head of Programmes, Tech Nation
- Chris Gray, Sales & Marketing Director, ManpowerGroup UK
- Shereen Daniels, Managing Director, HR Rewired
- Simon Devonshire OBE, Founder, Wayra UK & former Entrepreneur in Residence, BEIS
- Devyani Vaishampayan, Managing Partner, The HR Tech Partnership
- Mike Lander, CEO, Piscari & Former Head of Procurement, AMS
- Tiffany St James, Founder, Transmute & former Head of Public Participation for the UK Government
In 2020, the TIARA Talent Tech Star Awards recognise excellence, innovation and growth across 12 categories. Details of these awards can be found on our Talent Tech Star Awards website.
Alex Evans, Judging
David Head, Sponsorship
Becky Wilson, Campaign
About TALiNT Partners
TALiNT Partners is a leader in Talent Acquisition & Recruitment events and business intelligence. Its live and virtual events portfolio encompasses: TALiNT In-house Leaders, RPO Leaders, Agency Leaders, Tipping Point, the TIARAs, the Talent Tech Star Awards, the Talent Solutions Awards, and the HR Tech Investor Summit. It also runs the VSix executive education programme for HR tech founders and CEOs, and PointSix, an expert-led peer network for executive leaders of the UK’s largest and its most dynamic recruitment companies. TALiNT’s business intelligence includes our digital platform TALiNT International, The Recruitment Power List and the TALiNT Benchmark Programme – a unique and independent assessment for Talent Acquisition functions. Find out more by visiting the TALiNT website.
About the FCSA
The Freelancer & Contractor Services Association is the UK’s leading membership body dedicated to raising standards and promoting supply chain compliance for the temporary labour market. Its purpose is to safeguard the long-term future of the professional freelance sector for the benefit of the UK economy by:
- Setting and raising standards for service providers who support professional contractors
- Promoting compliance in order to protect professional contractors
- Influencing and lobbying to ensure that members’ needs are represented to policymakers
- Collaborating through partnerships with like-minded organisations
FCSA’s primary role is to raise standards and promote compliance and through our Accreditation, we encourage self-regulation in our sector in supporting contractors to meet their tax and legal obligations. Find out more at www.fcsa.org.uk.