- 33 top performing talent tech providers shortlisted in 10 award categories
- 20 judges will choose Talent Tech Champion of Champions from all category winners
- All winners will be revealed at an exclusive virtual awards ceremony for 200 guests
4th June 2020 – TALiNT Partners has today announced finalists for the 2020 Talent Tech Star Awards, which shine a spotlight on the HR Tech providers enabling excellence in recruitment and talent acquisition.
“All 33 finalists shortlisted for the TIARA Talent Tech Star Awards are an inspiration to the HR Tech industry,” said Alex Evans, Programme Director of TALiNT Partners. “These bold and innovative companies have demonstrated the value and impact of their solutions at a time when agency and inhouse recruiters are embracing technology and new ways of working.”
“The TIARAs are distinguished by the rigour of its judging process and the quality of its judging panel,” he added. “A range of solutions for employers and agencies have been assessed through five key metrics: excellence in delivery; innovation; sustainable value; business growth; and purpose.”
Finalist entries will now be scored by an independent panel of expert judges drawn from HR, Recruitment, Compliance, Investment and Procurement to determine a winner in ten award categories. The 2020 judging panel includes:
- Adam Hawkins – Head of Search & Staffing UK&I and EMEA at LinkedIn
- Julia Kermode – CEO of the Freelancer & Contractor Services Association (FCSA)
- Simon Devonshire OBE – Investor, adviser and former Entrepreneur in Residence at BEIS
- Shereen Daniels – Managing Director of HR rewired & former HR director of Caffe Nero
- Chris Gray – Sales and Marketing Director of ManpowerGroup UK
- Parveen Dhanda – Head of Programmes at Tech Nation and Programme Lead, Future Fifty
- Mike Lander – CEO of Piscari and former Head of Procurement at AMS
- Umerah Akram – Head of London Stock Exchange Group’s ELITE programme
- Michael Rendell – Former Partner and Head of Innovation and Transformation at PwC
- Devyani Vaishampayan – Managing Partner of the HR TECH Partnership
All judges will convene in July to debate and decide an overall Champion of Champions. All winners will be announced at an exclusive virtual awards ceremony for 200 guests on 18th September (tickets are available to book online now or contact email@example.com).
Winners will also be profiled in a special supplement published with TALiNT International in October. “HR Tech is now a $400 billion global industry that enables employers and recruiters to put the right people in the right jobs and perform better,” said Becky Wilson, Editor of TALiNT International magazine. “Our campaign to highlight the valuable contribution of HR Tech to the wider economy will be brought to life by finalist profiles and insights from judges over the next three months.”
The full list of TIARA 2020 Talent Tech Star Award Finalists can be viewed at https://talenttech.tiara.talint.co.uk/finalists/.